On Thursday, May 2, Laurie moderated a panel session at the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley’s Mobile Forum: M2M event. The daylong conference, held at TIE’s Silicon Valley offices in Santa Clara, CA, featured speakers, demos and panel sessions all dedicated to exploring the rapidly emerging “M2M” or “machine-to-machine” segment of the wireless industry.
Laurie’s panel focused on enterprise vertical markets and enterprise applications for M2M — the territory where mobile M2M got its start in the early 2000’s. Now, a over a decade later, it was a pleasure to share the stage with this group of seasoned M2M professionals to provide their insights on how M2M has evolved over the past decade, what’s hot in M2M now, and what even hotter trends lie just over the horizon.
Members of the esteemed panel included:
- Markus Breitbach, VP Sales and Marketing – M2M Business Unit at Deutsche Telekom
- Mark Cratsenburgh, VP of Marketing and Sales at Aeris Communications, Inc.
- Brian DeMuy, Product Director – M2M at Telus Communications
- Bill Schwebel, VP of Mobile at INRIX
- Christian Solomine, General Manager, Digital Services – USA at Telefonica Digital
Thank you all!
For details about the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley’s Mobile Focus: M2M event, and their other events, click here.