Laurie Lamberth & 151 Advisors:
Tackling the Internet of Things,
One project at a time
Laurie Lamberth is IoT Practice Lead and Associate Partner for 151 Advisors, an execution-focused strategic consulting firm that helps technology companies solve critical business challenges, seize new market opportunities and achieve real results.
151 Advisors builds and executes strategies that drive top- and bottom-line revenue growth for mobile, wireless, and web-based software and technology companies ranging from growth-stage startups to large global corporations.
Laurie Lamberth’s expertise is anchored in 15 years spent launching Tier 1 mobile operator Nextel Communications, plus serving in key Marketing and Business Development roles for Nextel and Sprint. After Sprint, Laurie launched and grew strategic consulting firm Lamberth & Associates into a leading voice in the global IoT community before merging the practice into 151 Advisors in early 2014.
Our Practice Areas
- Launching new products, services, channels and markets, starting new businesses, and integrating acquired/merged businesses
- Creating company strategies, go-to-market plans, and product/channel launch plans
- Building targeted, multidisciplinary programs that achieve extraordinary results through coordinated marketing, business development, product development, channel development and channel compensation activities
- Developing product and service pricing, promotions, offers and back-office billing and customer care processes
- Negotiation planning and support for difficult or strategically significant transactions
- Writing and speaking on emerging wireless topics